ADAM 0.14.0 is now available. Special thanks to Arun Ahuja, Timothy Danford, Michael L Heuer, Uri Laserson, Frank Nothaft, Andy Petrella and Ryan Williams for their contributions to this release!
This release uses the newly-released Apache Spark 1.1.0 which brings operational and performance improvements in Spark core. Two new scripts,
adam-submit, allow you to use ADAM via the Spark shell or the Spark submit script in addition to the ADAM CLI.
This release also adds a new Java plugin interface, improves MD tag processing as well as fixes numerous bugs.
For more details, see the changelog below:
- ISSUE 376: [ADAM-375] Upgrade to Hadoop-BAM 7.0.0.
- ISSUE 378: [ADAM-360] Upgrade to Spark 1.1.0.
- ISSUE 379: Fix the position of the jar path in the submit.
- ISSUE 383: Make Mdtags handle ‘=’ and ‘X’ cigar operators
- ISSUE 369: [ADAM-369] Improve debug output for indel realigner
- ISSUE 377: [ADAM-377] Update to Jenkins scripts and README.
- ISSUE 374: [ADAM-372][ADAM-371][ADAM-365] Refactoring CLI to simplify and integrate with Spark model better
- ISSUE 370: [ADAM-367] Updated alias in README.md
- ISSUE 368: erasure, nonexhaustive-match, deprecation warnings
- ISSUE 354: [ADAM-353] Fixing issue with SAM/BAM/VCF header attachment when running distributed
- ISSUE 357: [ADAM-357] Added Java Plugin hook for ADAM.
- ISSUE 352: Fix failing MD tag
- ISSUE 363: Adding maven assembly plugin configuration to create tarballs
- ISSUE 364: [ADAM-364] Fixing remaining cs.berkeley.edu URLs.
- ISSUE 362: Remove mention of uberjar from README