ADAM 0.11.0 is now available.
This release allows you not just read but also write to SAM/BAM files, adds utilities for trimming reads, implements contig-to-RefSeq translation, refactors SequenceDictionary to include RefSeq information (and without numeric IDs) and prepare ADAMGenotype for incorporating reference model information, and fixes a bug in FASTA fragments.
For details see the following issues…
- ISSUE 250: Adding ADAM to SAM conversion.
- ISSUE 248: Adding utilities for read trimming.
- ISSUE 252: Added a note about rebasing-off-master to CONTRIBUTING.md
- ISSUE 249: Cosmetic changes to FastaConverter and FastaConverterSuite.
- ISSUE 251: CHANGES.md is updated at release instead of per pull request
- ISSUE 247: For #244, Fragments were incorrect order and incomplete
- ISSUE 246: Making sample ID field in genotype nullable.
- ISSUE 245: Adding ADAMContig back to ADAMVariant.
- ISSUE 243: Rebase PR#238 onto master